I was nominated by Pascale for the Mystery Blogger Award. I only recently discovered Pascale and would highly recommend her blog if you are looking for inspiration on bettering yourself and your life. Thank you, Pascale. (:
The blogosphere is a part of the internet I am grateful to be involved with due to the humble and genuine personalities that it is made up of.
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates – it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma.
1. Put the award/logo image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice – with one weird/funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
As the first 4 rules have been abided by, let us proceed. (:
What would be your absolute perfect day?
Waking up to the news that world peace is now in order.
What did you learn a little too late?
Do not try to numb pain. Feel it.
What habits do you have that annoy other people?
I am always making excuses for everyone.
What do you most look forward to about getting old?
Raising children and watching them raise their children.
If you were a DJ, what would your DJ name be?
Three things about me:
1. I love dogs.
2. I cry very easily.
3. I am the most indecisive person I know.
My 5 questions:
1. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
2. Would you let a homeless person stay a night in your home?
3. When do you feel most lonely?
4. Can you explain one thing that life has taught you thus far, that you are grateful for?
5. What can you not seem to let go of?
Thank you for reading.